Sandalwood Shaving Cream 45mL
The Sandalwood Shaving Cream produces a rich and foamy lather that softens the beard for a close and ...
FREE Express Shipping Over $75
The Sandalwood Shaving Cream produces a rich and foamy lather that softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. Contains a unique blend of Botanical ingredients that hydrates the beard for shaving, leaving your skin feeling smooth and protected from irritation.
- Coconut Acid, Essential Oils and Extracts from natural origins
- Contains a high concentration of Glycerin
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Sandalwood aromas
- Provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- Helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- Provides hydration during the shave.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush helps lift the beard for a close cut.
How To Use
- Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers.
- Shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly against the grain. Rinse with cold water and follow with After-shave Balm for the best results.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PALMITIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, COCONUT ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, FUSANUS SPICATUS WOOD OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LAURIC ACID, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, PEG-4, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
I have moved on from regular Shaving Foaming Gel to A/S Shaving Cream and I really love it. It is a bit more work to lather up compare to the gel, but it is a much more comfortable shaving experience. And I love the scent! The format is also awesome for travel, especially considering the limits for liquids in Carry-on luggage.
The best shaving cream.