Sandalwood Shaving Soap With Wooden Bowl
For a more traditional wet-shave experience, the Sandalwood Shaving Soap produces a rich and foamy la...
FREE Express Shipping Over $75
For a more traditional wet-shave experience, the Sandalwood Shaving Soap produces a rich and foamy lather that softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. The Art of Shaving's Shaving Soap’s unique blend of botanical ingredients hydrates your hair for shaving, and leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected from irritation.
- Comes in a wooden Teak bowl
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol
- Best when used with a shaving brush with warm water
- Sandalwood aromas
- Refill option sold separately
- Provides a rich, foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn by improving razor glide.
- Contains Glycerin and Coconut oil to help provide hydration and pure essential oils and extracts offer a classic Sandalwood aroma.
- Teak wooden bowl is durable in a wet environment as well as provides a secure grip in order to lather soap.
How to Use
- Wet a shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap. Bring to lather on face or shaving bowl using a circular motion. To generate a fuller and thicker lather, simply add more warm water to the brush.
- Shave with the grain, then re-lather and shave lightly against the grain for a closer shave. Rinse with cool water.
POTASSIUM PALMITATE, SODIUM PALMITATE, POTASSIUM STEARATE, POTASSIUM PALM KERNELATE, SODIUM STEARATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, GLYCERIN, WATER (AQUA), PALM KERNEL ACID, FRAGRANCE, LECITHIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77981), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), IRON OXIDES (CI77491)
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Excellent. Very little amount produces lather saving the soap.
Sandle Wood scent good. Soap OK but didn’t lather as well as hoped. Expensive.
Item ordered was thankfully delivered on time for Christmas. And prior email correspondence was answered promptly. The product itself is awesome and my husband loved his gift.