The Badger Shaving Brush is an essential key to achieving The Perfect Shave®. It generates a rich war...
FREE Express Shipping Over $100
The Badger Shaving Brush is an essential key to achieving The Perfect Shave®. It generates a rich warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften the beard hair. Using a shaving brush to apply your shaving cream helps lift beard hair for a clean, close shave. A shaving brush also lightly exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs.
- Pure Badger Hair (machine cut and hand-assembled)
- Black acrylic handle with The Art of Shaving brand logo
- Handle pairs well with most of The Art of Shaving razors. Will also fit in most razor stands* sold by The Art of Shaving
- Generates a rich and warm lather by retaining warm water to help soften beard hair.
- Application helps lifts the beard hair for a close shave.
- Lightly exfoliates skin to help release trapped hairs.
How To Use
- Wet the shaving brush with hot water then add shaving cream to the center of the brush.
- Add a little more warm water, then apply to the face in a circular motion.
- Shave and rinse thoroughly.
- Flick your brush and store it upside down. Do not twist or pull the brush hairs.
Handle is too small for the holder so it often falls through. Poor design.